Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome

Hi there! 

So, this is blogville.  I've heard about it and have actually visited, but never bought property.  Now I'm here and I hope I can create a hospitable place for you and one that makes your day a little better. 

I'm Scott Bumpus.  I'm a 40 year old husband and dad.  I'm also a Harley-Davidson dealer, and enthusiast.  For those that have known me as a friend, it's my intention that my postings here are merely extensions of conversations that you and I might have over a beer.  For those that have come to know me (whether you've actually met me or not) through Bumpus Harley-Davidson, this place is NOT where I intend to come to sell you anything, but rather, to talk a little bit about those things that are important to all of us including, but not limited to: motorcycles, riding, customizing, music, life, and assorted musings about life on a motorcycle.

I'm a rider.  Were I not actually a dealer, I'd probably still spend about the same amount of time in this building as I already do.  Motorcycles are my life, and the lifetime of memories that I've created astraddle them are enough that, if God were to take me today, I've lived a full and exciting life.

And I guess that's the scorecard we should all attain to fill.

Ride Safe Y'all and see you on the road.

SMB

No comments:

Post a Comment